01 juni, 2006

Censorship rules!

Yesterday i fell asleep early, at 1900. It was really strange, i guess i was as tired as the drugdealer thought. I woke up at 2200 and my first thought when i realized i was awake was:
"No, i can´t write a blog right now, the whole internet will think i really bought morfin and just fell asleep..."
Sometimes I overestimate my fame, or atleast that´s what i heard. Someone sent me a so called postit (the communicationdevice at LG2K). She was complaining about my ego.

I say as Zaphod Beeblebrox, "If there is something more important then my ego on this ship I want it thrown off NOW!". Speaking of my ego, look at pictures in Chrille P´s blog.

I almost did a perfect forward salto on the pole today, all i need now is to get my legs in the right place and I can film it and pretend like I do it that good everytime and show it to YOU, my dear blogreader.

Me and my interpretationgroup has almost built our streetshow now, we know how it will start and we have the banquinepart ready, atleast in our heads. Since Pedros back is broken he couldn´t throw, and Sannas neck is a bit broken so she couldn´t fly.
But i will speak french, english and swedish in the show.
(Anna kan jag låna din guldklänning som låg i elevrummet?)
(Sometimes i send secret messages in paratheses...)

I also want to start two campaigns, one to get Pedro to start blog more. One other to make him cut his hair.
Witch one sounds more interesting?

A lá prochain!

4 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Let's go for the "cut Pedro's hair!" It seriously sound like a lot of fun!

Anonym sa...

Haha! Tell me Nisse, am I that girl that was complaning about your ego? (both of us suck at english)

Anonym sa...

(klart du kan lána klänningen!)

Anonym sa...

(klart du fàr làna klänningen)
But its not mine...