22 juni, 2006

Cleaning and planning to move...

Today me and Sandra went to Porte Du Namur to see an apartment. It was perfect. Two dudes, father and son, were completly renovationg everything and it is available from First July so Jeremie probably will rent it over the summer.

Tomorrow we will probably sign the contract unless something happends.
It feels nice to have an apartment. Now i can relax.

To celebrate i started to clean and pack my stuff from where i live now.
I found a lot of kindertoys and 5 cent coins...

Tonight I will see Exit 5 again, I saw it yesterday too and it is very good.

Chrille P has made a teaser for his upcoming movie: "The passion of the Christer".
(Click here)

5 kommentarer:

Christer sa...

Is there a "yesterday you" or a "tomorrow you" also? :P

Anonym sa...

Hej bror! Eventuellt följer jag med mor och far ner och hämtar dig efter helgen... (ROADTRIP!) (Jag menar, jag har ju aldrig kört på autobahn på mina fyra år med körkort!!!)

//Sis

Christer sa...

link doesn't work...

Nils Wärmegård sa...

GRR! Blogger.com funkar inte så jag kan inte fixa...

Nils Wärmegård sa...

I övrigt har jag ingen aning vad du menar... Jag finns alla dagar