19 juni, 2006

I love cyberspace

You Are Marge Simpson

You're a devoted family member who loves unconditionally.

Sometimes, though, you dream about living a wild secret life!

You will be remembered for: your good cooking and evading the police

Your life philosophy: "You should listen to your heart, and not the voices in your head."
The Simpsons Personality Test

I never think i have been so surprised over an internettest. But i am newly awake and I really look forward to a meeting about Landing today.

The biggest problem here i Brussels for me is not really the language. It´s whats said between the words.
When a meeting starts at 1230, I try to be there at around 1225 at latest.
Sometimes the meetings start at 1230. But most of the time they start a bit later. It is strange and i wish i could be so relaxed about time as the rest of the people at school. But i start to realize that I am a timeoholic. I love to be on time.
And I am a bit proud of it...

1 kommentarer:

Christer sa...

and when a meeting is scheduled to END at a certain time, it always end a lot later! Even Lotta has begun to follow the "French Time" now. I hate that!!