23 juni, 2006

Mothers leads to the dark side...

First of all I love my mother.
Second of all I become moody and evil when I am hungry.

Today I finally got stuff to do.
Tomorrow I will build a bankaccount, get my IDcard, sign a contract (have I done that before?) and feed the Lions (it is not as dangerous that it sounds :( )

Today when I realized that I had stuff to fix I felt a bit stressed, and I needed a mothers support. But I didn´t have money on my phone so I used the tools of the spaceage. It is called "E-Mail" and is like the "Post-it´s" at LG2K but a bit more underground.
I got a very strange answer:

I will be out of the office starting  2006-06-21 and will not return until 2006-08-07.

Jag har semester till den 7 augusti. Frågor som rör kurser kan ställas till
kursansvariga eller till Hemligt Namn av säkerhetsjäl, kursadministratör. Ha en skön sommar!
Ewa
Witch translated means:
Jag är på semester från 2006-06-21 och är tillbaka 2006-08-07

I have vacation until 7 August. Questions about courses can be asked to the courseadministrators or to Secret Name (due to security reasons), coursadministrator.
Have a nice summer!
Ewa (my mother)

This gave birth to a big question, should I call the Secret Name or the "courseadministrator"?
Does courseadministrator in this name mean my director at school, my spiritual guru or my father?

Anywho, my dear mother called me at last and everything is solved.

About feeding the Lions, I leave it as a cliffhanger...
Angående mata lejonen, jag ger er en galje

0 kommentarer: