28 juni, 2006

Press reload!

I just built a image randomizer to the blog, right now there is only two images, but i will add more classic Nisseimages... The reasons i put it there are obvious. If i teach Chille P how to make them he will explode of "beslutsångest" about what pictures to have in his blog. Hohoho.
Today we had the big deliberation! Everybody in first and second year

(interlude)

From the first lines until here we played one game of Chicago (i won) and one game of 500 (Stina won). My favorite part was when Anna showed here superbadloserside...  Now I will go home to my soontobecome former apartment and get a shitload of stuff here. Tomorrow everybody who lives here will leave so I will be the King of the apartment (i already are).

See you all!


1 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

inte dumt det där nej... tro inte att jag inte tänker bygga en likadan! :P Hoho.