10 juni, 2006

Yesterday...

I like singing while i´m blogging... It gives the blogging a new dimension that noone understand.

Yesterday I had a very strange day.
First of all, the pole class started great, everything went well. Until I did a frontsalto and landed with überstreched legs so the knees tryed to open the wrong way... This led to a Nils with totaltrainingstop the rest of the day. But the sun was shining so I survuved, even though t felt strange beeing in school and not beeing able to work.
(I was planning to write something really evil about Pedro here, but I don´t since my defence mechanisms is out of order...)

After a couple of hours in the sun, on the benchpressbench (back to basics) and in sall etudiant we did a general rehearsal of the streetshow and everything felt ok. Alex came live from amsterdam and saw it, he really liked it i think, but he coulden´t see the superperformance later that evening. It will come up on a giant network of computers later today maybe... We´ll see...




0 kommentarer: