24 juni, 2006

Feeding the Lions...

In my last blog i left a cliffhanger.
Yesterdayme was feeding the Lions (in your face Chrille P). It is far from as dramatic as it may sound.
The Lions in this case basicly fed themself (the law of the jungle).
The Lions were not the furry big cats, but the Lions International, as in old people, lots of perfume and lots of beer inside the expensive suite.
It was a very intresting evening to watch. Tonight I will probably have to work quite much more. The saturdaynight apresspectaclebar is one of Belgiums biggest partys. It will be lots of work for us, the brave bartenders (Nisse W, Peddo S and Palle L)

Today I woke up at Annas apartment, she let me stay there becuse my work and the metro were not as syncronised as one might wish. She wasen´t there but at Pedros place to "charge the phone".
So I woke up an got to work. There is lots of paperwork that needs to be done for the new apartement but I start to see an end in the tunnel. I´m glad that I don´t have to read all the new papers I got, it would take forever.

The sun is shining, the weather is sweet here. Now I need a shower then I go out to see the famous second year students perform at Grand Place. And ofcourse see Sweden beat Tim.
Bon Soaré

0 kommentarer: