13 juni, 2006

Good quotes about modern art?

Give me crack, anal sex. Take the only tree thats left and stuff it in the hole of your culture.

Leonard Cohen is almost on the spot, but i have to give it to one my best friends. Elias Larsson, the allsinging alldancing crap of the world.
I think he said it best:
"...i kokosnöten, rycka som ett kernobylbarn och tänka på hård kalvsvans under krukväxster i sibirien..."
. It is hard to translate but it means something like:
"... in the coconut, tremble like a child from tjernobyl and think of the tail of a veal under plants in sibiria"

It is a great way yo explain how i fell about school right now. I am a bit tired on the "french", oops i mean "contemporary" parts of it. The rolling on the floor and big eyes.

I think i´m not the only one since when we are in private the humour reaches new low watermarks. What used to be almost sofisticated humour is now raw enough to make Adebesi from Oz blush.

The knee is almost perfect again. I did lots of new supertricks on the pole today. Crazy enough to get Loïc to say they are crazy. Then they are crazy.

Now i will make my father proud and do what he would have done. See the macht between Brazil and Croatia. My guess is that Brazil will win.


3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Good job, my son. Keep the good tradition alive!
World Cup is more important than life or death - someone said!

The day after tomorrow you will follow the game Sweden - Paraguay. If we will win then we are in tne final round!

Anna and Bjorn sa...

new blog is coming up!! annanerman.blogspot.com!!

Anna and Bjorn sa...

en sak till...



HJÄÄÄÄLP!!

fattar inte riktigt hur man gör....

ha ha ha..