29 juni, 2006

Alone in the dark..

This is an abandoned Nils speaking...
I am all alone in the big apartment. Anna left a couple of hours ago (happy birthday), she took her sister Stina with her. And Lotta left this morning.
I have planned a couple of things to do if the boredom eats my soul:
  • Put on all Lotta and Annas clothes and record a fake soapopera with Lotta played by me and Anna played by me
  • Build a lifesize papiermaché Sylvain in the livingroom some famous Sylvainposes
  • Throw a beachparty and fill the place with sand
  • Throw a hamsterparty and fill the place with ripped telephonebooks
  • Get Elias and Mattias here and play Starflower until everyone comes back
  • Get my family here and we could play 2001, the last year home
  • Get some more people here and we could play 2001 a space oddesy
  • Build a shelter for homeless cats/people/spiders
  • Just be a good Nils and eat Annas food (she asked me) and go to Gert (prenounced Skjärt)

0 kommentarer: