29 juni, 2006

Nils, the Facts

In a crazy attempt to get my african blogreaders I finally present myself. As always, i use a silly internetquestionary to do it.

Finally, who am I?
Name:Nils Johannes "Nisse" Wärmegård (hard to prenounce if you are a foreigner)
Birthday:13th May, 1987
Birthplace:Uppsala
Current Location:Brussels, Annas livingroom
Eye Color:Blue and beautiful
Hair Color:Dark and short
Height:178 cm according to my passport, 176 cm de facto
Right Handed or Left Handed:Right
Your Heritage:No
The Shoes You Wore Today:My flipflops
Your Weakness:Can´t round my back
Your Fears:The loss of my closest ones (Anakinstyle)
Your Perfect Pizza:Big, Varm & Dead
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:Get back into my brides dress, frontflip on the pole
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:Hej
Thoughts First Waking Up:Tyst Anna
Your Best Physical Feature:My arms
Your Bedtime:Just before i sleep
Your Most Missed Memory:I don´t remember
Pepsi or Coke:Yes please, with ice
MacDonalds or Burger King:Max or Sibylla
Single or Group Dates:I come alone, bring as many as you want
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Lipton
Chocolate or Vanilla:Chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee:Coffee
Do you Swear:Yes, but only in italian and French
Do you Sing:Yes, loud and good
Do you Shower Daily:Normal days yes, other days no
Have you Been in Love:In myself
Do you want to go to College:I am in college, ESAC
Do you want to get Married:If I find her, if you think you are a candidate, send a mail
Do you belive in yourself:HELL YEAH!
Do you get Motion Sickness:Never
Do you think you are Attractive:HELL YEAH!
Are you a Health Freak:HELL MAYBE!
Do you get along with your Parents:Yes, very well
Do you like Thunderstorms:Yes
Do you play an Instrument:Yes
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:Silly question, hell yeah
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:Oreos?
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:No, but I would like to, i´ve been drinking some Misosoup, does that count, silly questionary
In the past month have you been on Stage:Yes
In the past month have you been Dumped:No
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:Skinny Dipping?
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:Maybe borrowed something
Ever been Drunk:Yes, a couple of single events
Ever been called a Tease:Not that I know
Ever been Beaten up:Yes :(
Ever Shoplifted:No
How do you want to Die:after my parents
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:Big
What country would you most like to Visit:China, this summer, Lin Meï´s wedding...


2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skinny_dipping

Christer sa...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oreos