27 juni, 2006

Third Person blogging

Since Pedro never writes new blogs i will update what he is doing right now!

Pedro is playing cards with Anna and her sister Stina.
I´m not playing due to childhoodtraumas.

Pedro has pair in aces.
Pedro is planning to secretly cut his hair.
Pedro is playing with my videocamera. He is really impressed about the colours and zoom and stuff.
Pedro sat in a meeting all day with the pedagogic counsil, everybody else cleaned the school. While I cleaned the showers, the most disgusting place in school. He sat up in the theorieroom and just pretended to be intrested.

Pedro is leading the game in cards now.
The Nerman (downguy) sisters are planning to kill him.


2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

thank nisse. can I do copy/paste and put it in my blog?
pleeeaaase....

Nils Wärmegård sa...

offcourse