26 juni, 2006

Skåne

I never wished to be in Skåne (the worst part of sweden) as much as now. Elias, Johnny, Tobbe Ljumne and Seb is there.
Bur i have to much work to do here. Right now i am cleaning my room and sorting everything. Then i will carry stuff to annas place. I think i will start with the most important stuff. (My computer)
My camera and my cdplayer is already there...
I really miss the swedish papperskasse right now since i have about two papperskassar with books, but whitout the papperskassar. So i really don´t know how to move them. Then i also have to much clothes in the borderland between usable and throwable. So i think I throw away some clothes that Elias would have sold if he could.
Or maybe i just should get back to work, instead of blogging every thought i have...

2 kommentarer:

Anna and Bjorn sa...

you should come here and help me to clean now... it's a part of the work when you live at my place! :)

Nils Wärmegård sa...

I would love to, I come when i am done here