10 juni, 2006

Murderday, or the day before...

Murderdays is a common expression from my former blog. It is what i call the days that are to long to be blogged about. Today we had everything and i did lots of twists from lay on the arm to the ball (film comes sometime)
We have built the rest of the show which we present tomorrow around 2000 at bourse. Come and see!
We have danced

We had joy
We had fun
We had lunch out in the sun
But the poles that i clib digest baugettes quite fast


We had a big meeting about the examination of dramaturgi.
We have tested the firehelmet and it workes great, so i will survive

For as long as I know hove to love I know I´ll stay alive
I´ve got all my life to live
I got all my love to give and I´ll survive
I WILL SURVIVE
He HEY!


(Or the cake takes fire and I die, burned alive on open street)




0 kommentarer: