07 juni, 2006

Videoblog

Chrille P filmed some completely different videos of me today.
One where i do frontflip on the pole (click here)
And one where I rip off all my clothes exept for a golden dress and do some tissue (click here)
One other where i am inside a fake cake trying to take off a shirt and jump out, it was the first try and i didn´t know it was being filmed... (click here)
And one from this monday in Walibiparc where i go back to my roots and enjoy the fun a hammer can bring (did anyone say honkbonk?)
(Click here)

You will need VLC or QUICKTIME to see the movies.

They explain the day quite good. Except for that i got a SMS from a LG2S fan
Her name was Rebecka and she and her friend were out interailing and needed a place to stay. Emilliano offered his place but they turned it down. I wonder why...

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Not bad your salto, but you have to put my salto next to it to see the difference...;-)
shall send it!

When comes the backsalto??

Tobias Grodmark (nä?) sa...

mycket besvikelse här hemma när du inte slog bollen 1000 poäng.
jag gillar också salt. mumma.