19 juni, 2006

The past is hunting me...

It is always funny when you get reminded about stuff you´ve done and don´t think that they would be brought up to daylight.
Like when i yesterday found this picture of me on the internet



It is from some page that takes pictures alled alohafred

It is also funny when your most confusing teacher Sylvain, the man who never stops surprising, suddenly brings up the texts everybody (except Chrille P) wrote a couple of month ago.
Then they should be read by the author and translated spontaniously by somebody else.

My text was:
She has cleverly matched her pants with her socks
He has some matches he keeps them in a box

Her parents are rich, they even have a pool
His parents are poor, can´t almost pay the school

What he feels for her I think is called Love
He could be nice, call her his dove

A girl in this age is not easy to impress
Most of his attempts end up in a mess

Like ancient men a long time ago
He tried to impress girls with a big fire show

He put stuff together in a big pile
I lit the paper and waited a while

The fire got bigger for every second that pass
He wanted her attention and yelled "SWEET ASS!"

She saw that he done when she had a look
and asked him could you burn my mathbook

He did not dare to say no to this little thing
Together the heard the fire alarm ring

The fire was famous all over the news
For her birthday he bought her new shoes

It´s not everytime stuff like this ends up well
Most of the time the kids go to hell


I am a bit proud of my text. But the texts should be a biografy about a box of matches. I fucked it up and wrote a brutal lovestory. But Lotta tried to save it and draw somekind of strange parralells and stuff. But for me it will be a nice text that is a bit offtopic.

Sylvain wanted, as always, some changes. And if i get bored some light summermorning in my friggebod i might rewrite it. It would be nice in the form of a childrens book, with some illustrations. If anyone have a crayon over please don´t hesitate to make a small drawing...

When i was writing this blog a strange swedish telephone number called me. And in the otherside it was a strange girls voice. Sounding all like "Hi, i live in Gävle and have done so all my life and I can´t wait until CH opens again..."
But what she really said was:
"Hi Nisse. Do you hear who it is?"

And i didn´t...

A bit embarrasing since it was Hege, my classmate and one of my best friends.
But her dialect was completly changed from before, she didn´t have that cute/strange/annoying norwegian accent anymore.
Linnea was there too, she sounded the same.

5 kommentarer:

Anna and Bjorn sa...

WHERE am I????
I was just next to you in that moment...
snyft... Maybe I couldn't compare to your beauty Nils..

Nils Wärmegård sa...

Probably not...
Roligast är att snubben mest har knäppt kort på flickor med bröst på resten av bilderna på sidan. Men när vi sitter vid ett bord väljer han mig... Jag borde kanske tänka på vad jag äter...

Christer sa...

Jag tycker det var en rolig bild, jag! Synd att Anna också inte är med i den!

Anna and Bjorn sa...

förresten hur fan hitta du den sidan och din bild????

Nils Wärmegård sa...

Blev tipsad av svensk brud...