20 juni, 2006

Long day, Long blog...

Chapter 1 - Soccer
Sweden almost won the match against England. It ended 2-2 (like you didn´t know...)

I just came home from seeing the game with Anna and Pauline (Annas flyer...)
O´Reilliy´s (named after Ryan O´Reilliy from Oz) were full. All places were covered with englishmen. So the brave swedes who dared to come had to stand.
But the atmosphere were calmer than expected. After seeing Eurotrip I always think twice before i scream "SWEDEN!" near an english supperter. All i hope now is that Sweden beat Germany. And if we do, I hope Tim (the German dude in my class) comes back. He is right now home in Germany to fix on of hes teeth (TOFF!) that got a bit messed up during the streetshowpresentations.

Chapter 2 - Apartment
Before the match i went with Sandra to St Gilles to see an apartment. I never felt that strong attachment (love is the wrong word for an apartment) since I saw Starflower (my Gävleapartment) the first time.

It was very big. (over 80 m2)
It was very cheap (450€)
It was very beautiful (white walls and very light)
It had a great bathroom (big bathtub)

Unfortunatly it was very far from school (40 minutes with Lé Metro)

Sandra called and woke me up this morning and screamed about another apartment she had visited that also was big, nice and cheap. But much closer to school.

Chapter 3 - Sandra & Jeremie (french for Elias & Mattias)
Right now it lookes like i will live with Sandra and Jeremie next year. That is great for me since I have nothing against any of them and both of them speak french as first language, but still they have no bigger problems (except funny accents) when the speak english.
To all you who wonders, here is a quick description of Sandra and Jeremie.

Sandra is an old lady. She is 25 years old and does trampoline and will start the third year after the summer. She is from Quebec and therefor speaks a different kind of french then the rest of the school.

Jeremie is from france and is quite french. He is 21 years old and does equillibre on slack wire. He is not a slack wire walker like Christer. There slack wire style is quite different. He did Chinese Pole before.

Chapter 4 - McDonalds
Since we ended school late (1815, belgian for 1800) today I didn´t have time to eat at home before the visist to the apartment. So i decided to visit the famous McDonalds. Anna said that the Big McFeast were to big for here to eat so i gave it a try.
At McDonalds i came to think about my dear sister. She sometimes visits places and gives it reviews to some kind of big company answer to CIA.
That place (McDonalds at Port du Namur) would not have scored high. At the door it said that they accepted VISA.
They didn´t. The girls who worked there were real lifehaters.

They didn´t smile
They didn´t talk
They were moody

Chapter 5 - Homesick
The hamburger were as I expected. Smaller than then Anna said and not that tasty.
When I enjoyed the fact that I didn´t have to cook today, I felt a strange feeling.
I miss Sweden. I miss a Super Duper Dubbel Bubbel 2000g meal at Sibylla.

Chapter 6 - Collective sleeplessness
Yesterday evening I wrote a blog at 0223. Quite late. But i started at 1030 today so it was no big problem.
It turned out that both Pedro and Christer also were sleepless last night.

I came to the conclusion that it is becuse we don´t have Arts du Cirque (our personal disciplines) this week, so everybody is loaded up with extra energy and the last week superpowers.

Well well, now i will try to sleep. If it don´t work i listen to another episode of The Hitchhikers Guide to the galaxy. Soon i come to my favorite episod (the one were Zaphod is at the office...)

1 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Heja Sverige! Nu tar vi tyskarna på lördag!
Papps