31 maj, 2006

Desperate for drugs...

Like most of all the readers know, i live in the central of what is commonly called the capital of Europe.

Today when I was on "lé Metro" I noticed that I was to hungry to walk to SuperGB and make smart shopping. A Hungry Nils in a SuperGB always ends up with pizza, chocolate and a DVDmovie. So i thought that i could save some money and find a nice cheap restorant.
So i went to Hectors Chicken, a place i have seen many times since it is very close to my appartment, but i never entered.

Just outside a guy stoppes me and ask if i have any medicine. I am a mammas boy and always answer honest so i said "No, I´m not sick".
"Do you want to buy some medicine?", said the guy, and i noticed that he looked like he just woke up from a coma.
"No, like i said, I´m not sick, so i don´t think I need any medicine...", said I, a bit frustrated and hungry
"Yes, I understand. But this is medicine just for fun, Metadone and Morfine. You look like you need it." Said the guy.

And now i start to realize what he must see, a very tired me on the hunt for food. You who have seen me very hungry and tired surely know the look. And that it could be misstaken for a guy on a desperate hunt for drugs.

"No, I am just hungry." Said I.
"Ok, if you ever need me, I´ll be here..." answered the guy.
"Yes, I´ll remember it." Said I while i ran into the store.

Hectors Chicken is a nice place, They have lots of chicken in all kinds. The best (and the only i tried) is the 1/2 Chicken.
That is half a chicken on a plate, with pommes frites and coleslaw.

Perfect substitute for drugs.

I also noticed that i was the only white guy there. The place was full of black hiphopers watching ladys tennis. That reminded me about another chickenplacevisit in London last year when i also was the only nonhiphoppy guy in the place.
What is it with hiphop and Chicken? Is it becouse the chickens hop and hip around?

Life is strange.

1 kommentarer:

Christer sa...

Ok, everything with this story was great except the really bad joke in the end about the chickens who were hops and hips around... That part sucked!