29 maj, 2006

Don´t you just love when Christer is wrong?

"Today i know what your blog will be about" - Chrille P
"I love to see Christer wrong" - Nisse W
"C'est pas un canard, c'est un citation"

Christers said that after i told him about my near deathexperiance in the ghosttrain commonly called lé Metro.
But since i won´t give him the pleasure of being right, i write about my dinner.

Today i decided on the way home from school that i have to start eating other stuff then pasta and tuna. So i decided to cook like my dear, beloved, beautiful, blablabla, intelligent mother.
So i bought a bag of ruccolasalad and bacon. Mixed with nudels and spiced with ketchup and honey it became a delicate meal.
I recommend it to all the foodlovers out there.

When i was at SuperGB i also saw Straberrys, and since it is the big payday today,
i gave in to the dark side of the genes. This strawberrys taste much more then the ones i bought when i were sick.
The paydaymentality also bought me two books, "The Beach" and "Master and margarita".

We completly changed the project for the Interpretation today, i won´t be on fire, that´s all i can tell you right now.

Well well, enjoy your strawberrys bloglovers, i can assure you that i will.

1 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Din rättstavningspetige far vill bara säga att i engelska skriver man av tradition jag (I) med stort I.... men du skriver ju som du vill....