27 maj, 2006

Present myself?

Hurra! I think that the blog is a succes, sofar there has been 20 unique visitors in just a couple of hours. And i haven´t even spammed so much yet.

I have installed a secret counter so i know from where you all come, and i must say that i am surprised. Sofar it´s most belgians who visited the page, and some swedes. (Sverker, jag vet att du läser :) )

But you estonians and canadians who read this, who are you?
SEND COMMENTS DAMNIT!!!

All you new readers who come from strange countrys like estonia and still don´t realize who i am, i can tell you this.

If my blog at anytime get confusing, just remember the words of wisdom from Stina, who always knows what to say, and unlike her rolabolapartner Lotta knows that "tala" is silver and "tiga" is gold.


(This is Stina)
"I always forget that I don't need to understand you.."

If you need more facts about me i can recommend this old labresult.

If that don´t give you the answers you need, ask some questions...

0 kommentarer: