27 maj, 2006

Cirkusnisse goes english (Circusnils)

Well well well.
Pedro (congratulations, you´ve got the first namedrop), i hope you are happy now.

For all new readers, Pedro is one of my best and hairyest friends, who unfortunatly don´t speak swedish that good. He has a blog about when he will cut his hair, read it here.

I finally started blogging in english, i promise i will keep this up for one month, if it is fun, i continue, if it sucks, i change back to blogging on my normal blog, cirkusnisse.webblogg.se (it is still there for all the Nilslovers)...


This is me, in my megaman suite.

That´s one more thing i will do know in this blog. I will try to post more pictures, not as many as Christer (read his blog to)

When i just published my swedish blog, i said that i will make a own blog from scratch and put it out. I lied. I really like blogger.com, like everything else good on the Internet, it is made by the hardworking people at google.com or Milq.

1 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

I'm touched...
Thank you for the previlege of the first name drop. I was loosing the faith on my blog, but after this you gave me the strenght to keep going...
tomorrow we drink to celebrate...