28 maj, 2006

Midnight raws, quiet in the house, tipe tape...

Ladies and gentlemen, the internet is big.
But most of it is crap, or in strange languages. But there are some parts of it that can keep me busy for a too long while (hungry...)
The most read swedish blog right now is one of them, Tjuvlyssnat. (In swedish)
The american original is even better, Overheard in New York

Those to pages have now kept me busy for a too long time. I strongly recommend them to all who have to much time over.
(Var tog bikt.se vägen föresten?)

Tomorrow it is a big party for Arian at school, Arian is one of my poleteachers (chinese pole, my circusdisciplin...) he will be 65, hip hip Hurra!
Today Alex Edström becomes 18 years old, hip hip and so on for him to!

At September 11th both Moby, David Hammarberg (swedish circusdude) and Henrik Berggren (Swedens answer to Paris Hilton) has birthday.

I also suspect that Anna has found the blog now, Anna is the girl who loves to read about herself in other peoples blogs.

 
This is Anna... She is the one in front, the one in the back is the European Commission.

1 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Bikt.se heter numera bikta.se