28 maj, 2006

Fear and Loathing in "lé Metro"...

I completly forgot to write about the ghosttrain called "lé Metro" that took me to the school today.
When i enter a metro filled with 50+ male in tight pants and dripping of sweat i get scared. Really scared.

The problem is not that they sweat, that is normal.
The problem is not that they are 50+ males.
The problem is not the tight joggingpants, even Marc the greatest hero of humanity wears tight pants when he is jogging.

The problem is that they are joggers, so why are they on the metro?!?!
To rub against eachother?
To rub against ME!!??
Anyway, i found an empty seat and could relax and look the otherway.

Jogging Joggers, you have my full support!
Creepy group of sweaty joggers on the metro, please take the tram, it would please you more, they are smaller.

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

OK I will try...
I am a jogger every morning, but there are no metros in my village. Do I have to go to Brussels now...?
Mr P

Anonym sa...

I like jogging, but I have no metro in my village....
Mr P