30 maj, 2006

A normal day in the life of Nisse

My first real dissapointment, i just wrote a long blogentry about the deaththreat yesterday, and i found a new function in Performancing (the wonderful Mozilla Firefox plugin i use) and everything dissapared.

This forces me to write about something else since i hate to write stuff two times. I will probably write about deaththreats in the metro on friday or saturday.

Today was a perfectly normal day with perfectly normal courses, no hocuspocus, no blue balls, no scenografy.
Just pure and simple circusthecniques.
First Lesson: Chinese Pole, i worked on lots of the new trick. I now that only the circuspeople will know what i talk about when i try to explain, so dear mother, wait for the videos.
Second Lession: Acrobatics, since my breakfast today was big but sugerbased i got a bloodsugerfall (vad heter blodsockerfall på engelska??) but i survived the lession.
Lunch: Un grand Baugette avec roti de porc, mozzzarrrellla et crudite SVP
Third Lession: Trampolin, first i jumped, then i jumped, and then i jumped. The trampolines is abit up and down (ordvits på utrikiska...)
Forth Lession: Yoga, Today it was a bit disciplined, that means noone fell asleep. But i really like the lessions eventhough they sometimes are to relaxing.

Then i went home.

Now i will hit the shower and apres je dormir jr panse... (look, im blogging in french... PARTY!!!)
I wonder how many will google on + French +Shower +PARTY and find my blog...

Too bad for you!

1 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

I would like you to spell I with big I instead of small i-s....