08 november, 2006

Chess is the new black and bodypaint makes you look green

Yesterday evening I didn´t blog.
This is becuse I heard about a new computor game that I played instead. It is called Chess and apparently it is possible to play whitout computor too.
Right now on LG2K in the forum there is a distancebattle between Mr Bob Harris and Dödsmannen nr1.
I hope that Dödsmannen nr1 wins.
I will buy a analog chessboard today so I can challenge Mimmic, AKA Elias Larsson in a match.
Yesterday in school we had the best scenografilession ever. Paolo, Angelos and Loïc showed funny pictures from a suspect flamish fashionmagazine. The we painted eachother.
This is me, the first version.
Chrille P (soon with a new website) did the makeup. Just green was nice, but to decorate me more (pimp my face) we added stripes like on a Dodge Viper.

Loïc was blue and we looked like brothers.

This is the rest of the painted class:
We look like a Star Wars Cosplayparty...
All photos is by Christer Pettersen.

1 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

ni är sååå heta! <3