06 november, 2006

Alone...

Well. My bloggingfrequency has made even a true fan like Milqy Balboa to question my existence. Or atleast spread a rumour (spelling? rykte...) about my retirement as a Teenage Mutant Hero Blogger.

I´ve been busy showing Anna AKA Finanna Brussels and South Park. The wonderful girl went back to Stockholm today.
Fun for her mom, sad for me.

The day started this morning*.
The first lession was Scenografi so no warmup needed. But I wanted to see Dr Skalpell. He was back from a smaller surgery but really wanted to take care of us. I have to do some superxray next week, where the shoot some strange fluid into my knee and then the fluid ask my knee what´s wrong and tell it to Dr Skalpell.
Dr Skalpell** also told me to not run or jump. That is a pity since I kinda like jumping and running.

The Scenografi was as scenografi is most.
The Acro was just Marc giving me and Paolo strange powerexersices to do since we are injured.
The Poleclass was fun. Lin Meï have spent the whole holiday making up new polemoves. Finanna was there to support me and I made five really nice Flagpushups.

After the poleclass we were done for the day since all the teachers had a meeting.
So I followed Finanna to Gare Du Midi and waved her off.

It is strange to be all alone in the apartment. Sandra is in Togo now. It is also quite cold since the heating is broken.

But life rules anyway!
______________________________________________
*I wrote the sentence before I thought it, it is quite cute so I left it
**Or Dr Skal Spell as he would be called if he was a proffesor at Hogwarts.***
***I thought it was funny at first.

1 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Det är nu man saknar Starflower-kollektivet, och de många höstkvällar man kunde sitta i erat kök, röka vattenpipa, lyssna på nån som spelade gitarr och kanske även sno lite knäckebröd från skafferiet! Ohh, vilka ljuva minnen. Och snö & Willy:s & julmust & dom sena kvällarna man stannade på cirkus tills larmet gick och man gick ut och pratade framför ingångsdörren tills man sa hejdå och hoppade över grinden som Arne hade låst för att inga alkisar skulle kissa på skolplatsen under natten. Sen skuttade man glatt hemåt. Det var Gävle det!