29 november, 2006

X-mas coming closer...

Today I had only one lession, thanks to ANGELique, our danceteacher and extra mother. She convinced PhilLIPe to cancel our acrobaticslession and move the Pascal Jacoblession to after lunch. That gave us a well needed rest.

The creation is eating my soul.

After the Circushistory with PJ I took a shoppingtour in town, i bought new training tshirts, new poleunderpants, new polesweatshirt, new socks and a santa clauscostume. And one christmasgift for my sister. She is the easiest of the family to buy gifts for, because she always pretends to be happy, no mather what.

The I came home and did laundry and edited the first three episodes of ALARM: X-MAS.
They are not so full of specialeffects or manuscript or something that fancy, but the are made with love.

Peace!

3 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

Bara därför behöver du inte köpa värsta skitgrejen till mig...!! Du ska bara veta vad du ska få, du kommer att bli MÄKTA imponerad! I promise!

Nils Wärmegård sa...

Du kommer hurra över vad jag har köpt åt dig, det är precis i min illusion av din smak!

Unknown sa...

Låter farligt!