19 november, 2006

Sunday

Hello all Nilslovers!
I have something important to tell you all.
It is chrismas this year too!

Santa Claus (St Klåås på svenska) just called me to tell me that Chrismas will be celibrated in December this year.
SVT, the swedish television, also called me and told me that the chrismascalender this year will suck!
SVT also called Christerpettersen.com and gave him the bad news. So when Christerpettersen.com started to cry I told him:
"Hey boy, get your rocks on! Move boy, we put the clock on you boy let´s make our own Chrismascalender. It will be the best christmascalender EVVÖRR!!"

So all the children in the world can relax. At least it will be one christmascalender who will hold the mesurestick (hålla måttet, fast på engelska.)

It will be 24 episodes, one each day of december until the 24th.

Now Sandra came home, i´m gonna look at her african pictures..

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Are really looking forward to see the christmas calender.... (obs spelling of CHRISTMAS. Will it be better than SVTs?? Will it be better than the one you and your sister did when you were kids?? Lots of questions and so few answers....

Anna and Bjorn sa...

hi I'm home!!!!

Did you buy me a camera yet????

Anonym sa...

merry christermas!