22 november, 2006

Funky Fashion...

The great thing about the circusbuissniss is that it is changing all the time. The show that started with two month of research about the antique greeks and erotism have now gotten modernized to a discofunkyfashionshow.
That suits me more but I don´t really understand why the show is called The tears of Eros.

Once again people should have listen to me and kept the name "Alarm: EROS" which was not just more esthetic in print, but also more dynamic to name a show before it is done. But well well.

Yesterday we did a great start for my poleact. Everybody is around me drumming rythms and I do pole at the same time.
But I don´t know if I´m gonna strip. Time will tell.
I´m loading up with energy* right now to go out and check out the latest in funky fashion.

The problem is that the showbudget force us to buy secondhand funky fashionclothes. That is more fun, but more difficult.
"Its not eating candy" - Arian Miluka

Me and Christerpettersen.com have also started to write the manuscript for the christmascalender, who will be called:
ALARM: X-MAS


Peace out!




*Energy - Fulcola and an omelet of death, a briecheese and knäckebröd

1 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Jag gillar titeln på julkalendern som fan!