20 november, 2006

Stripping Nilses, hidden tigers

First of all, I fucked up in the chessgame today. But I think I will win anyway. But everybody in the chessthread is laughing at me :(.

The day started in bed but I got up and went to the scenografy, via GBexpress for breakfast.

First lession: SCENOGRAFY, we talked about what we need on our costumes. I feel so bad because i need most protection and has the most difficult rigging. But since I have my beautiful smile and lagrad slyngelcharm I get what I want.

Luis (and partly me) did this installations with crayons too:


Second lession was trampolinetest. I hadn´t jumped in three weeks but did the test anyway. Marc was satisfied, that means i was satisfied.

Third lession was Lunch, i ate pasta with tunasauce.

Forth lession was Pole, I was great! Lin Meï was back and everything feels great in the knee now.

I am ready to do the best number in my life sofar in our show.

Fifth lession was halftime meeting for the show.

Marcus was a bit lost, the class is a bit splitterd (splittrad på engelska) and we try to make an order and red line through the show. We didn´t really come up with so much more than that almost everyone wants to se me strip... I feel that it will be really fun.

But since I need so much protection i might get dressed in the act instead.
I will make a small worknote and try to get everything started tomorrow.

It feels good that the class has passed the weeks of pure research and that we start to work more towards a show. But I might get in to such a stressed mode that I won´t blog everyday. But I will try to keep it up!!

1 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Exactly; when Marc is satisfied, we are satisfied! I did "salto avant - barani" in the trampo-test and after the second attempt Marc didn't say anything, just put his thumb up in the air to show that he liked what I just did!