12 november, 2006

All work and no play makes Nils a strong boy!

Sunday school, or söndagsskola is normally what the kids do in church when the parents get into the serious buissniss at the church.

For me and my lovely class söndagsskola is when we have school on sunday so we can get down to buissniss.

I really enjoy working with Marcus, the director of our creation. He is around 1 meter high, full of energy and great ideas. His warmups are strongly influed by some kind of martial art, so today we kicked eachother in the stomach for around half an hour. It was fun.

We also read our personal poems, the one where I need help from you with translations.

So far my version is:

Jag önskar jag vore en liljekonvalj, ren och ärlig
För att sedan njuta av din kropp, naken och härlig

Jag önskar dig en blomma, det finaste som finns
Mest för att få av dig dina jeans

Jag önskar dig blommor, 1000 rosor
Mest för att få av dig dina trosor

Lägg till! Posta kommentarer goddammnit!!!

Then we did a strange but great exercise.
Read the long poem and do your circusdiscipline at the same time and make up new movements.
First rule is: Always read the poem
Second rule is: ALWAYS READ THE POEM
Third rule is: Do not stop until Marcus say so

For me, after around three minutes, I´m completly dead. So this forced me into making up new tricks that don´t use energy. Thats something new for me and I think my class liked it.

Christer, who has birthday today, did a 25 minutes long slackwire improvisation that was really good.

So, happy birthday Christer.
Happy mothersday dear mother Ewa.
Happy birthday Angelique (our danceteacher)

Tomorrow is the birthday of my father. He turnes 25.

6 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

grattis Christer!

Anonym sa...

farsdag är det väl ändå? :/

Nils Wärmegård sa...

I våran familj har vi bytt pga att fars födelsedag är så nära...

Milqy Balboa sa...

Just hälsa Christer från mig så blir allt bra.

Anonym sa...

GRATTIS själv, unge man på 19 och ett halvtårsdagen som infaller i morgon, 13 november.
Samma dag som din far fyller sina 25+ år, faktiskt tom 50+ som han är...
Och grattis till din kusin Jonas som fyller 25 i morgon!
Papps

Anonym sa...

hej, och tack för hälsningarna!