10 november, 2006

Omelet of death!

Well well friday evening means first of all food!

One great thing about fridays is that they are followed by "saturdays" that means "day off".
On the day off I go to a foodstore (due to sponsornegotiations I can´t tell you the name) and buy food.
So on the friday I eat all the food I have left.

The easiest way to get rid of the strange stuff I sometimes find in my fridge (read Sandras food). Is to cook a so called "Omelet of death".

The recepie is easy:
  1. Take everything you know you won´t use and put in a frying pan
  2. Add a can of tuna
  3. Add 4 eggs
  4. Drown the shit with grillkrydda and oregano
  5. Fry until ready
  6. Eat and enjoy

1 kommentarer:

Milqy Balboa sa...

Fan vad överdrivet supertjusigt det blev med en grön starfighter till den gröna bloggen. wow