07 oktober, 2006

Swedish people in Brussels...

On my walk on the town I found a couple of hungover (wild guess) swedish eurocrats* who couldn´t find there hotel. They were talking very loud so I could keep the distance and still hear them talking about the greatest swedish movies ever. And they had a theorie that all the greatest swedish movies is recorded at Mallorca (Sällskapsresan 1 and Jönssonligan på mallorca).
I think they could have a point, since it must be much nicer to record a movie in the sun than in a Swedish small town. SF when you read this, send the filmmakers to the sun!

________
*Fancy word from Lonley Planets guidebooks to describe the people working for the EU and everything EUrelated. Most of the time men 30-50 years old in dark suites with a taste for chocolate and beer.

1 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

I dag är det den 8 oktober. Det betyder att NILS har namnsdag i Sverige. Många grattiskramar!!!