04 oktober, 2006

Home early!

As I promised, I kept my dirty hands from the blog yesterday.
Today I were home early, the three hours of Interpretation was cancelled resulting in a lunch between 12 and 1630. But I slept instead of blogging. So now I am full of energy.

The poletraining this week has been good, but since the workweek starts to go to an end, so does the energy (some people call the day all the energy is gone Tuesday).

In the creative courses (music, scenografy and dramaturgy) we start to focus on the upcoming masterpiece "Eros".

The show that will be presented in December is based on Eros (the small naked guy with a bow and arrow who makes people love eachother) and some more parts of the Greek Mythology (Zeus and those dudes..). The show will also be inspired by rituals and ceremonies so I guess that if will end up in some kind of mad orgie if I know my class right.

Right now I am eating my dinner, rice, spinage and tuna.
I end todays blog with two pictures of my favorite quebecans:

This is the official Montrealsign.


This is the quebecan answer to the swedish folkdanse "Små grodorna" (small frogs).

0 kommentarer: