23 oktober, 2006

A message from out sponsor

Not everybody knows all the details on why I had to change from webblogg.se to blogger.com. And I am not allowed to tell you all the details but it has to do with the upcoming release of the google Mp3/divx player (coming next christmas).

Anyhow, I certanly recommend everyone to get a google calender today.
Great features:
  • Choose what holidays you want to see (I have both Muslim and Chinese holidays, just because I don´t know who will win the war...)
  • Make the calendar send your daily schedule by sms
  • Make the calender editable for your manager and sponsors (and mom and dad)
  • And all the classic stuff like remember birthdays and meetings

2 kommentarer:

Milqy Balboa sa...

can you write in your blogg (in english) that both kranky, milqy and toby has started blogging again from this long break. And that we get som free advertisments. I will give you one hundred for it.

Milqy Balboa sa...

and please include some links to our blogs also too.