05 oktober, 2006

No gaz except the smelly kind...

Right now I just missed the frenchcourse for today because I need to be home for sibelga. But they seem to not arrive to install the gaz. This is the 5th time they fail to install the gaz when we have a meeting.
I think they have something against me or Sandra.

If I knew where the boss (if they have someone responsable) for the company I would go to his place and take a hot shower.
For you blogreaders in Africa this might sound like a Ilandsproblem. But I guess that you africans who can read my blog can get hot water...

Since this makes me a bit hateful against the Belgian way of not solving things I miss the motherland. So I watch the purest most swedish DVD I have. The television serie of the pure swedish soul.
"En himla många program".
Sweden just before the rise and fall of crappy television.

I also have two DVDs of Pistvakt, sweden when it is as best. No knapsu Stockholmare, just real men, and there mothers.
Thank you dear family for not noticing that I stole those DVDs from you. I need them more than you. '
Sorry...

More swedish televisionseries I would like to see in my DVDshelf is:
  • Nile City (allt med killinggänget)
  • Kenny Starfighter
  • Björnes magasin (SVT, släpp samlingsboxxen NU!)
  • Ika i rutan (Har bara svaga barndomsminnen av nåt konstigt skelett och brud med alla bokstäver)
  • Fem Myror är fler än Fyra elefanter
  • Samlade Hasse och Tage
  • Bert (helt klart underskattat!!!)
  • Sunes Jul (Jag har bara sett lite av det...)

Sorry for the swedish comments, but it is impossible to translate...

Anywho, the day was good. But Sibelga draws me to the dark side...

0 kommentarer: