23 oktober, 2006

Failed rebellion...

Today I confronted the hard Belgian foreign policy again.
This time I just waited for a meeting for very long and then I will go back in one week to get my IDcard.
Since the waiting takes so long I came home late and after lunch I took a small nap and then the clock was to late to go to school. I felt like a teenage rebel from some 80´s televisionserie.

Now Sandra just came home and told my that the classes were cancelled so I didn´t miss anything. Good for my statistics, bad for my teenage rebelreputation.

Tonight I am making pancakes. Practice makes perfect.

1 kommentarer:

Milqy Balboa sa...

Du nils från världens konstigaste plats. Jag behöver verkligen mina pannkakor. Hur går det för dig om du skickar några av de som du gör idag. Eller dom imorgon. Svara innan kl. 12. imorgon.