12 oktober, 2006

Sorry

No blogs in a while.
What have happened the last days is a lot.
  • I have some kind of inflammation in my back so I have to take it easy a couple of days
  • My father went through a succesful surgery (weehoo)
  • My mother gone radioactive
  • My sister gone to far
  • Today a journalist from the upperclass newspaper tidningen Ångermanland comes to make a big interview about me
  • The montrealpeople went home
  • The sun is shining
  • The weather is sweet here
  • The new poles has come to school, they look great but are not ready for use yet but will be so when my back is ready to use.
  • Makes you want to move, your dancing feet yeah!

No i´m going to GB to get my breakfast.

Peace Out!

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

fina labels idag. puss

Anonym sa...

MEEEN... Nu vill läsekretsen ha en uppdatering av bloggen. Please...

Nils Wärmegård sa...

Consider it done, men jag har ju skola hela tiden. VÄlj läsa bloggar eller veta att sonen äter middag!