26 oktober, 2006

A portrait of the artist as a young man...

Bad news first.
Your favorite blogger is injured. It is the same type of injury that I got just before summer.
The devilouse (it could be a real word) frontsalto has once again crippled me, the teenhero, the artist formerly known as Nils.
It makes me a bit sad and the fact that I walk like a old man makes me mutter like one too.

This morning I woke up at 0900 and I completly forgot that I was injured. When I stood up the reminder came instantly. So I realized that it was best that I stayed in bed.'
So the whole day today was more or less spent in bed with the computer.
I downloaded (illegally) Jackass 2. It was funny, but I hope that my mother don´t see it.

I also had my first french test. It was scary but I think that it went good.

Something that feels like a gun aimed at my soft parts tells me to write that Milq, 2 and Krank has all three updated there blogs today.

2 kommentarer:

Milqy Balboa sa...

Du har skött dig väl. Du ska få en spoon från mig.

Anonym sa...

do you mean to say ''devilish''