17 oktober, 2006

So close...

The salto in the pole is so close, I did better than ever today. Tomorrow I will do it!
The new trick is to scream when I push. It is a ancient Chinese method for getting power.

Another trick I invented today is to sing in the flag. It doesn´t sound good but I remember to breath.

The day besides from that:
  • Trampoline, it goes up and down. Haha
  • Scenografi. I read a great cartoon, bloom county. It was about a boy who made deodorant who later turned out to be a better antiboldmethod (try it christer). I also read Doonesbury about Raoul Duke and his assistents.
  • Dance. We learned to walk funny and later use it in danceimprovisations. Angelique is a good danceteacher.
Now i am waiting for frenchcourse and eating cerials at Anna (Nerman)´s place.
Peace!

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Har du ingen blixt på kameran?
/A

Nils Wärmegård sa...

Nej, jag knäpper stillbilder med videokameran..