16 oktober, 2006

No gaz except the smelly kind 2...

Today everything has been strange, the 8th day of school in a row.
First lession was supposed to be acrobatics with Sven (aka Dartanjang) but he was sick so I built a new shoulderprotection for the pole.
Second lession was pole, it went quite good but not the super mondayshape.

Then I went home to finally get gaz, but this time they told me that I need to change one of the switches in the gazpipe, but I am not allowed to do it by myself. GRR!

Sandra wants to tell the world that she did a barani in full out today, she is happy about it.

1 kommentarer:

Milqy Balboa sa...

Nils, är det möjligt för dig att ge mig en lårkaka. Jag behöver en till kemin i övermorrn. Svara inte i din egen blogg som du gjorde förra gången, utan i min. Det är så man ska bete sig på internet.