12 januari, 2007

Nybloggat, the namecompetition and rock n roll

Sorry for not blogging in a couple of days. The internet at home has been unstable, I´m planning to maybe get my own internetconnection instead of sneaking on my neighbors.

Right now I am at school were we just found out that the first lession with Pascal Jacob was cancelled, he left for Paris yesterday and forgot to tell us. Everyone is a bit pissed off since a Friday is the kind of day when one and a half hour extra sleep can be of some use.

The namecompetition for the Robomop is still going on. Sofar the suggestions are:
Viktoria Edström - from Alex Edström
Sigrid - from Lisa Wärmegård
Dust(iny) Hoffman - From Anna Nerman
Sir Hellcry 6000 - From Toby two Kenobi
POTATISKALASET - From Johnny Ponny Sockerconny

Send a comment with your namesuggestion NOW!


School is nice but It hurts getting back into shape after a long holiday. But I´m soon there. The biggest problem is not the muscles but the skin around them. My hands get to soft after stroking cats so No they are a bit messed up. But a nice round with the vinkelslip will harden my skin.

1 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

ROBOMOP sugestions:

Mop Miass
Mop ed (annas förslag...)
Clin Mei Dik
Clin Daf Lor