08 januari, 2007

Back in school! (COMPETITION)

Be cool - Stay in school.

First day of this term was really nice!

1. Armystyle fysical preparation with Marc.
2. Chinese Pole, today with the new overall, it works great and it is not as warm as i thought it would be, and I am in better shape then i thought! And Paolo has started for real to do chinese pole and we also have a guy called Karel here this week, he was an ESAC-student for one year a couple of years ago, he is quite good in the pole.
Lin Meï was as almost always happy and she only hit me once.
3. Lunch, back to the butcher. Big baugette, big coca cola.
4. Acrobatics, also this lession with Marc.
5. Yoga, with Rita, relaxing. Nuff said.

After school I went shopping.
This saturday I bought a small DJ-Mixer for the upcoming project (Codename: Magnum) and today I bought the cabels i need to use it for my computor. Before Codename: Magnum start I only use it to not have to change cable when I want to use headphones instead of the trustful Bandare (famous from Starflower).
But later...

This saturday I also bought a ROBOMOP!. The greatest norwegian invention since Christer Pettersen!
It is like a pet, but it sweeps my floor.
Since it is a pet and pets should have names. I hereby start the competition.
The rules are:
*Everyone can give how many namesuggestions as they want.
*All suggestions has to be posted as comments to this or later posts, if you don´t want to leave your name I curse at you!
*The suggestionperiod is until sundayevening at 2000, then a jury will have a meeting and choose the best suggestion.

So start to post. To make it easier for you, the mop lookes like this!

7 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

I think that the name of your pet should be Alexander Edström or Viktoria Edström (until you have the real version cleaning your home) or.... Those are all my ideas so far but i'll be back!

Unknown sa...

Jag minns en gång när jag var hos dig i Gävle, och du spillde ut en halv påse ris på golvet, och skulle dammsuga upp dem, och drog dammsugaren två gånger över golvet och trodde det var klart. Måste bara säga att robomoppen inte kan dammsuga upp ris, eller andra stora grejer, eller nåt över huvud taget. Säljarna på mitt jobb (onoff) skrattar högt och hånfullt åt alla som ens tänker tanken på att köpa en robomopp. Den suger! (Dvs inte damm)... :-P

Det är synd att Sigrid är taget. "Det här påminner mig om nåt jag lärde mig på planeten Volta. Den här, den får heta Sigrid!"

Anonym sa...

hahahah... du är ju sjuk!! hur mycket betala du för den????
kalla den... dust(iny) hoffman....

Tobias Grodmark (nä?) sa...

Hello Nils. I'm back posting comments again.
First out I have to say that your sister hasn't gotten the idea at all. You don't buy a robomop because it's an effective cleaning device. You buy it because it's your robot pet in wet and dry (like we say in swedish). So please tell her that she should see someone about her twisted reality (and that you can't laugh scornfully at anything if you're a seller at Onoff). I hope she gets better.

And wish Paolo good luck with the pole. Say hello from his number one fan.

Finally the mop should be named Sir Hellcry 6000 after my father.

Milqy Balboa sa...

HEJ NILS DEN DÄR APPARATEN SKA HETA POTATISKALASET.

Milqy Balboa sa...

I also found a huge bug in your blogg. It is nämligen so that "shave your dog" har smygit sig in i introduktionstexten. To shave ones dog is not a way to interact with your blog. I hope you correct this immediately

Anonym sa...

hej nils!
hoppas allt är bra med dig.

kram nanna