22 januari, 2007

The Lo-Fi EP

Well here it is, Nisse Wärmegård, the Lo Fi EP. The first musicrelease from my new Drummachine.

The reason it sounds like shit is that I couldn´t find any better way to record it that to put the videocamera in front of the speakers.
But LoFi is cool, i hope you enjoy it. (right click to save)
**Nisse Wärmegård - Hotel Yorba
**Nisse Wärmegård - Lemon


Hotel yorba was the first song I made on the drummachine and Lemon was made in five minutes so I could release two songs instead of one.
(I didn´t write the songs, stupid...)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOTHER!


If anyone wants more songs just send comments. But I don´t have time to buy good cabels to plug everything digitalized and spaceagy in to the computor.
And since I havn´t learned all the superfunctions on the drummachine yet I hope that it is simple not to many chords songs :)

1 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

what can I say Nils..... at least you have fun!!