04 januari, 2007

Roadtrip - To Kramfors, Nyadal and back again.

Just like Karl-Bertil my mother woke me up at around breakfast time.
The schedule for the day was to go to Kramfors and arrange my money on the bank. The Nordeaoffice in Kramfors is easily the best bankoffice I´ve been to. No lines, no stress and nice persons working there. Fett med credz till banken yo!


Then we went to a place called Nyland (the new country). After driving out from the already small town Kramfors, passing smaller and smaller villages I asked them:
"Do you know where we are going?"

Well in Nyland I thought that THIS is how the world will look after THE BOMB. Empty houses, closed stores and no people in the streets.
Nyland was the biggest center during the golden age of Ådalen and the paperindustry, for more information, read about Ådalen 31 or watch the musicals "En vacker dag" and "Där älv möter hav"*.

When we finally saw light in the dark dark afternoon, it came from a open hardwarestore. Nylands Järn**. We decided to go inside. And there it was. The greatest piece of clothing ever made by man.***

A Overall made out of the purest panzerdenim. No extra pockets ore Crimez Cramz that so many other clothes I´ve seen have. I went to the combined toilet and fittingroom****.
I spoke a bit with the man who worked there about what I wanted to use the wonderful panzeroverall to. He said the best qoute ever!
"When you have climbed up the pole, what do you do then!?"

So now I have a great training overall. And I´m planning to buy a house in Nyland. The houses there are really cheap and the place is beautiful and noone would disturb me.
And it is close to the airport so I can escape the boredom when I want!



________
* In my hometown we learn the local history through musicals.
** Also the local Systembolag, the alcoholdistrubuter
*** Now the strange post i did before makes sense!
**** The best idea ever! More place and you can lock the door!!

1 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

vilken fin overall!!!

svart hår....

om du kan och vill.. kan du ta med en stor burk vitlökspeppar!!?? glömde min...

pöss