23 september, 2006

Saturday afternoon blogging

First things first.
Elias Larsson (Mimmic from LG2S) has recorded some of his and Andre´s Teeterboardtricks. It is supergood! (EVERYBODY MUST CLICK HERE!!!!!11)
I just putted two new videos on youtube too:
  1. A video as answer to milqys comment (click here)
  2. A video with emilliano telling the second best joke he knows... (click here)

Right now I am making a DVD for Anna that I promised her in May. It is as close to Nils Lé Film i ever has been.

Milq wrote a superlong comment on the last blog, I try to answer all the questions here in some kind of order.
  • I am still on the surface of the earth
  • I just sent toby a SMS
  • The money has not arrived
  • I answer fans
  • I have been 14, i confess
  • No comment
  • The daughter is fine, I will call her Amidala
  • I will survive, for as long I know how to blog I´ll always stay alive
  • Stariz of the dead was a boring joke that only feeds my hybris, i don´t want to share it
  • My jokes that I want to share will be published here
  • I like to joke about strange and scary stuff to, but I am not afraid anymore, so life sucks.
  • Utterz is a funny animal, but I have no idea what it is called on english
  • I know that you are old, and I just saw some videoclips from that and it is now available on youtube (click here!!!)
  • I promise to take over when you are gone, I will bring glory to your grave, I don´t know who glory is, but i hope for your sake that it is a very hot girl I can bury next to you!!
  • My last name is from my fathers grandfathers family they were called Filipsson but wanted something more catchy and funky.
  • Scar killed Mufasa!
  • It is not a Båt, it is a Bot.
  • Rolling cakes is a art that is quite simple, it is easy to make from stuff you have at home, if you make it with seaweed and ris and raw fish it is not a cake, then it is sushi which i prefer. But then I am quite trendy and edgy too.
  • We should be together, but apperantly I smell :(
Yours truly
Nils Wärmegård

0 kommentarer: