30 september, 2006

New Shoes

As some of you might know my dear Converse are quite dead (and smelly).
As some others of you might know I can´t find shoes I like.

First I went to the fancy shoestores at Avenue Toison d'or.
If I would be a buissniss man or drugdealer that would be the perfect place to buy shoes.

Then I went to Footlocker at de Brouckere and everything looked just like any other footlocker. But then I saw them, the ultimate Nilsshoe, comfortable like a normal Nike Air but at the same time shine and unique, Just like me.


They look like this:

As you can see they even match the blog!

I also met Benjamin and Michaela, they hated the new shoes.

8 kommentarer:

Milqy Balboa sa...

nothing special happened today, m.a.o.

Anonym sa...

thank you nils to show us your shoes..

Anonym sa...

skorna är hur snygga som helst! endast en fransmann skulle säga nåt annat!

Nils Wärmegård sa...

Tackar anonymous, thankyou emilliano, milqy has got a point...

Anonym sa...

I guess CSN is burning in your pocket?

Nice Shoes though!

Anonym sa...

Jag tycker skorna var jättefina!! Passar dig!

Tobias Grodmark (nä?) sa...

Kan du skicka bildlänken till skorna?
Jag har på något sätt lyckats adblocka hela blogger, utan att veta var och varför.

Nils Wärmegård sa...

bildgoogla på "Nike Air Force 1" +Frankenstein