05 september, 2006

On the road... Almost.

Now I am ready to go back to Brussels. I have spent the last days with Anna (not Nerman, Juhlin), who by the way is a very nice girl. (syftningsfel, men jag föredrar Anna Juhlin före Nerman. Inget ont om frk. Nerman.)

Today I was at Cirkör and I met Rola and Bola, from my class. They made me miss school even more. I also did something that could be called training, but I am quite out of shape. But I feel that after a VERY painful first week I will be stronger than ever (*input evil laugh*).
After the "training" I went to Kulturama to meet Anna (still Juhlin) but she had a class so I found Synlic, famous from LG2K. He played trumpet for me with his friends. They were really good.

Yesterday I bought Anna (Still Juhlin, Nerman får ingen glass, eller jo, kanske...) her favourite ice cream, and she was very glad.

Tomorrow I will go to Flen and from there Anja (not Nerman god dammnit). I hope she is a good and safe driver.
Next blog will be from the road. Nils goes Cyberspace!!!

1 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

we already know it's not me you mean...
anyway "ful" anna just paid your rent and if cyberspace is working as it should your landlord should be happy!