18 september, 2006

Blog #101

Right now I am at Anna (the wonderful cook) place.

Pedro, Kenzo, Vlad and Luca is here too.
Everybody speak strange languages and everybody is really tired.

School is started again for real. I have been training some pole on the panzerpole, it is superhard and uncomfortable. Phillipe the director told me to put cocacola on it to get it sticky. That worked a bit but I like the old (now dead) one more.

Todays schedule were:
Running with pulsewatch 45 minutes.
Pole on bad pole
Lunch (baugette with tuna and cheese)
Yoga
Interpretation

"I don´t have to shave my ass" - Pedro
"Can I quote that in my blog?" - Nils
"Ofcourse you can, he don`t even read it" -Anna

That is how it can sound when we are tired.
Presstop:
"Puke Puke Puke Puke!!!" - Pedro

"I have to fart" - Pedro
"This is gonna smell" -Pedro
"Is it smelling Nils?" -Pedro
"I´m SOO good!" - Pedro
"Mamma call!" - Pedro
"AAAAJ!" -Pedro

By the way! I won the first blogvisitfromafricacompitition!

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

And thanks to whom if I may ask?? That fact that you won the visitsfromafricacompetition....

Nils Wärmegård sa...

Probably my dear mother!

Anonym sa...

fy! ni fuskar!!