21 september, 2006

Death?

Once again the mighty Starfighter escaped death. This time he was forced to fight a big and strong beast. The beast challenged him for battle with a dragonballsms with the spell:
"YOU ARE A DEAD MAN!!!"

The mighty Starfighter realized that he was about to die so he took his big sword and climbed up on the hill and explained to the beast that he was you young to die. (14 years is not enough...)
Then he went home and drank lemonade.

Something like this is the fantastic "Sagan om Sagan" stories that my mother has found and published in her blog. (CLICK HERE!)
It is a serie of 35-40 books that I wrote when I were 6 years old.
English translation will come sometime later. Ask my mother to do it.

The story about Starfighter and the Beast is based on a drama that took place today.
  1. I am on the bus on my way home
  2. Anna (the beast), sends me a SMS with the text "Du ska Dö!" (You will DIE!!!)
  3. I get confused and answer something like "Oj, varför då?" (Oh, WHY!!?)
  4. Anna (the beast) call me and explain that I have put a fake spider in Pedros locker
  5. The fakespider was put in Pedros locker by Luis (who is PURE EVIL*)
  6. I only have the part of giving him the idea to do it
  7. Gert (uttalas skjärt) told Anna that I did it
  8. Gert (uttalas fortfarande skjärt) have to high thoughts about me
  9. I still haven´t got money from CSN to buy fakespiders
  10. If I would have done it the spider would jump into the face of the one who would open the locker, and I would prerecord spidersounds (!!??)
  11. Anna don´t won´t me dead
_____
*I am sure that he has been to jail becuse he knows so many partytrix and he always knows how to behave himself. (I think he carries a toothbrushknife too)

4 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

hihihi... sorry... You know I would never kill you for real! Just maybe...
No... I need you nils minlilleplutttilllåtsasbrorsomluktarsvettfördetmesta!

Nils Wärmegård sa...

Hihihihi

Anonym sa...

luktarsvettfördetmesta?? Are there no soap in Brussels...

Nils Wärmegård sa...

There is soap, but I train hard and often!