26 september, 2006

Goodbye soul - Hello Lin Meï

  1. Running 4 km
  2. Chinese Pole (flagpushups 3st, everything else went bad)
  3. Lunch (baugette with pork and cheese and vegetables)
  4. Interpretation (angel, mim and swedish jokes)
  5. More interpretation
  6. Helping Anna with videoediting
  7. French test

As you might understand I was quite hungry at the end. So when I were on bus my dear father called me. He...speaks...sooooo.....sloooow.

I was very hungry...

Result: I was probably quite mean in the phone, I don´t know if he noticed.

I also screamed at Christer and Anna.

I should never be kept whitout food for so long again...

Today Lin Meï was supposed to come to school and whip me up the pole.

She didn´t cause she was jetlagged.

Tomorrow she will come to school and I will have pain.

0 kommentarer: